February 25, 2010

Today is the day!!!! Swagbucks Birthday!!!

Today is Swagbucks Birthday!!!  They are going to have great opportunities to earn Swagbucks today!!!  It is a great day to join and start earning free stuff just by searching the internet!!!

If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks, now is the time!!! Why is Swagbucks so great? I'll tell you (aren't you so happy).

1. You don't have to download anything to your computer.
2. The main way to earn Swagbucks is by using their page to search the internet (who doesn't already search the internet all of the time).  And the search is powered by Google!
3. The Swagbucks add up very quickly and you can get rewards within a couple of weeks.  I usually earn 10 to 30 Swagbucks a day just for searching the internet.
4. You can refer your friends and get even more Swagbucks!
5.  You can get gift cards to Amazon.com, Target, Starbucks and more!
6. I love FREE STUFF!!! (you know I had to throw that in there).

So really I don't see any negatives to joining. If you love FREE STUFF like I do then go to SWAGBUCKS.COM and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment