February 3, 2010

How much have you earned searching the internet in January? I earned $10.

Search & Win

So far since the beginning of January, I have earned a $5 gift card to Alice.come and a $5 gift card to Amazon.com.  All for just searching the internet the way I would normally do.  But instead of going to Google.com I go to Swagbucks.com.  Swagbucks is powered by Google so really you are getting the same results.  The only difference is that you will actually win Swagbucks while you are searching.  I usually win between 2 to 3 Swagbucks a day.  For 15 Swagbucks you can get a gift card to Alice.com.  With that giftcard I ordered a bag of Eight O'clock coffe and since there is always free shipping I got it - you guessed it - for FREE!!!!  In case you hadn't noticed I LOVE FREE STUFF!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment