February 10, 2010

Pssst

I have been so excited to get my mail lately because I just started signing up for all of these freebies a couple of weeks ago.  It has been slow going for the ones that I have requested but yesterday I got a box from Pssst.  That box contained a full sized box of Chocolate Cheerios and a bunch of $1.25 off of a box coupons.  I had been eyeing those Cholate Cheerios but I really didn't want to buy them until I could get them for really cheap.  I really love surprises and Pssst is a free sight that is run by General Mills.  Every once in a while you will get samples or coupons or both.  The best part of this freebie is that my very picky 17 year old daughter tried them and actually likes them!!!  Oh General Mills you are so nice to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment