February 14, 2010

Supermarket Freebies


I wish I had the time to list every Freebie in the whole entire world but unfortunately my family will disown me if I keep my head stuck in this computer even more than I do now.  Some of my favorite freebies come from the supermarket.  Last week I got some free Butterball Turkey Bacon and free Rite Guard Deodorant.  Anyway, since I don't have the time to list all of these wonderful freebies I must turn to an expert in the area.  Her name is Lisa and we met on a midnight run to CVS when they had a huge list of freebies (I told you I LOVE FREE STUFF).  Well it ends up that Lisa has her own blog named Drug Store Divas and she has compiled a group of wonderful bloggers to bring you all of the greatest Supermarket Deals.  The Supermarket Social is wonderful and I suggest you check it out!!  Just click on the grocery bag above, and tell Lisa I said Hi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment