April 30, 2010
April 27, 2010
There is only one thing better than Free Stuff and that is actually making a little extra money on the side. If you have a blog you can make some extra money by using My Savings Media. They focus on free offers, coupons and samples and you earn money for leads and purchases according to the campaign. It is an easy way to make a few extra bucks and I am saving up all of my extra cash so that I can take a trip to Disney next year. Click on the banner above for more information. I will have more ways to make money coming up soon and trust me they do add up!!!
Click the above banner for a great deal on the Entertainment Book. In case you have never heard of the Entertainment book before it is chock full of great regional coupons for you to use. It will save you hundreds of dollars for local establishments. Well worth the price!!!
April 3, 2010
When it comes time for Potty Training you need all the help you can get. Pull-ups will send you a Free potty training for success DVD so that you can learn the potty dance and get diapers out of your life!!! Click here to get yours.
Get a free sample of Orville Redenbacher's Cheddar Cheese Gourmet Popcorn!! Click here to get yours.
April 2, 2010
I made $25 in Amazon gift codes and $10 in Paypal just for searching the internet. How you may ask? I belong to Swagbucks and it is the best way to earn free stuff and pretty quickly I might ad. Here are some of the benefits of Swagbucks:
1. You don't have to download anything to your computer.
2. The main way to earn Swagbucks is by using their page to search the internet (who doesn't already search the internet all of the time). And the search is powered by Google! (I put every page that I am going to go to in the search bar so that I have more of a chance to win Swagbucks)
3. The Swagbucks add up very quickly and you can get rewards within a couple of weeks. I usually earn 10 to 30 Swagbucks a day just for searching the internet.
4. You can refer your friends and get even more Swagbucks!
5. You can get gift cards to Amazon.com, Target, Starbucks and more!
6. I love FREE STUFF!!! (you know I had to throw that in there).
You have nothing to loose if you sign up and never go back there again so give it a try. I promise you will like it!!!